Re: WARNING

  • law_watch
    Message 1 of 648 , Jan 1, 2002
      Danielle,<br>Happy New Year to you and all the
      members and happy anniversary to your club. Your Club was
      founded on January 2000 and I am happy to see that it
      still on for the year 2002.<br> I do agree with you on
      the bad judgment of some people who are using this
      club to promote and impose their unwanted and
      solicited preferences on the rest of the great people here.
      I do advise you to delete the names of the ones
      advertised and keep a closer watch on what is
      Anniversary.<br><br>Law
    • mazamavikings
      Message 648 of 648 , Mar 4, 2002
        hello everyone, <br>my name is Lane and i am 17
        years old.i have blond hair blue eyes and i am 5'1"
        tall. i live in oregon. i love meeting new people over
        the internet. especially friendly people. i love
        sports all kinds. If anyone is interested in talking to
        me my e-mail address that you can contact me at is
        mazama66@... or you can message me at mazamavikings@...
        on yahoo messenger. my AIM name is mazamachick if
        anyone would like to talk to me on there. <br>i hope to
        hear from some of you in a while. talk to you all
        later<br><br>Lane