NEW>>>EVERYONE READ!

  • d91730
    Message 1 of 648 , Dec 4, 2001
      It seems that Yahoo are getting rid of all the
      clubs, most likely <br> within the next couple of weeks.
      Unfortunately they apparently find it <br> too <br> much
      trouble to inform the users in advance, so the clubs
      simply <br> disappear one after one. I recommend going
      through the club messages <br> and <br> saving any of
      them that you would not like to lose, before it's too
      new Yahoo Club, when you try, you'll <br> end up at
      this link:
      now on, whether we like it <br> or not. Well, I'm off
      again, just thought I'd warn you.<br><br> So when this
      happens, move to the new Yahoo! Groups. (but i would do
      this NOW!)<br>
    • mazamavikings
      Message 648 of 648 , Mar 4, 2002
        hello everyone, <br>my name is Lane and i am 17
        years old.i have blond hair blue eyes and i am 5'1"
        tall. i live in oregon. i love meeting new people over
        the internet. especially friendly people. i love
        sports all kinds. If anyone is interested in talking to
        me my e-mail address that you can contact me at is
        mazama66@... or you can message me at mazamavikings@...
        on yahoo messenger. my AIM name is mazamachick if
        anyone would like to talk to me on there. <br>i hope to
        hear from some of you in a while. talk to you all
        later<br><br>Lane