Please join my club...

  • jasrigray
    Message 1 of 648 , May 12 1:05 AM
      To make loads of friends & chat join us today at <a href=http://communities.msn.co.uk/ChatUnlimitedClub/ target=new>http://communities.msn.co.uk/ChatUnlimitedClub/</a>
    • mazamavikings
      Message 648 of 648 , Mar 4, 2002
        hello everyone, <br>my name is Lane and i am 17
        years old.i have blond hair blue eyes and i am 5'1"
        tall. i live in oregon. i love meeting new people over
        the internet. especially friendly people. i love
        sports all kinds. If anyone is interested in talking to
        me my e-mail address that you can contact me at is
        mazama66@... or you can message me at mazamavikings@...
        on yahoo messenger. my AIM name is mazamachick if
        anyone would like to talk to me on there. <br>i hope to
        hear from some of you in a while. talk to you all
        later<br><br>Lane