Re: Once in a while (Katie)

  • law_watch
    Message 1 of 648 , May 11, 2001
      you Katie, that was so great and we do need to keep
      the stated in mined, to retrieve and utilize when
      times do get hard and a tear is forming to make the
      trip down the cheek.<br>A Hug is wonderful and to say
      "I love you" is the greatest thing to hear! <br>It
      works my friends...so share a HUG and I Love you my
      friends...cheer...cheer!!!<br><br>Law (Big Smile)
    • mazamavikings
      Message 648 of 648 , Mar 4, 2002
        hello everyone, <br>my name is Lane and i am 17
        years old.i have blond hair blue eyes and i am 5'1"
        tall. i live in oregon. i love meeting new people over
        the internet. especially friendly people. i love
        sports all kinds. If anyone is interested in talking to
        me my e-mail address that you can contact me at is
        mazama66@... or you can message me at mazamavikings@...
        on yahoo messenger. my AIM name is mazamachick if
        anyone would like to talk to me on there. <br>i hope to
        hear from some of you in a while. talk to you all
        later<br><br>Lane