penpals

  • francis1922
    Message 1 of 648 , Apr 30, 2001
      my name is francis! i am looking for penpals to
      write me in boston! from any country or state! i would
      like friends...female friends...who would like to
      write and know about boston or usa! or me! are there
      any members near boston! just write me here or at
      francis1922@...! keep smiling all! :) francis
    • mazamavikings
      Message 648 of 648 , Mar 4, 2002
        hello everyone, <br>my name is Lane and i am 17
        years old.i have blond hair blue eyes and i am 5'1"
        tall. i live in oregon. i love meeting new people over
        the internet. especially friendly people. i love
        sports all kinds. If anyone is interested in talking to
        me my e-mail address that you can contact me at is
        mazama66@... or you can message me at mazamavikings@...
        on yahoo messenger. my AIM name is mazamachick if
        anyone would like to talk to me on there. <br>i hope to
        hear from some of you in a while. talk to you all
        later<br><br>Lane