LooKiNg 4 PeNPaL 4 ME!

  • bball8916
    Message 1 of 648 , Apr 3, 2001
      HeY! My name is Renee' and i am looking for a
      penpal that is 10, 11, or 12 years old. I am a
      11/f/california. I am in the 5th grade and enjoy playing
      basketball. My email is
      bball8916@...<br>Thanx!<br>Renee'
    • mazamavikings
      Message 648 of 648 , Mar 4, 2002
        hello everyone, <br>my name is Lane and i am 17
        years old.i have blond hair blue eyes and i am 5'1"
        tall. i live in oregon. i love meeting new people over
        the internet. especially friendly people. i love
        sports all kinds. If anyone is interested in talking to
        me my e-mail address that you can contact me at is
        mazama66@... or you can message me at mazamavikings@...
        on yahoo messenger. my AIM name is mazamachick if
        anyone would like to talk to me on there. <br>i hope to
        hear from some of you in a while. talk to you all
        later<br><br>Lane