hi new here

  • sara_lou26
    Message 1 of 648 , Feb 28, 2001
      Hi there i am new here and i am looking for some
      snail mail penpals to write to.<br>I am 27 and sahm to
      1 boy and married. I like to read, write and watch
      tv/movies. I have alot of interests so if interested email
      or message me on messenger and we can chat and
      exchange addys.<br>Sara
    • mazamavikings
      Message 648 of 648 , Mar 4 7:39 PM
        hello everyone, <br>my name is Lane and i am 17
        years old.i have blond hair blue eyes and i am 5'1"
        tall. i live in oregon. i love meeting new people over
        the internet. especially friendly people. i love
        sports all kinds. If anyone is interested in talking to
        me my e-mail address that you can contact me at is
        mazama66@... or you can message me at mazamavikings@...
        on yahoo messenger. my AIM name is mazamachick if
        anyone would like to talk to me on there. <br>i hope to
        hear from some of you in a while. talk to you all
        later<br><br>Lane