Re: 2001 the New Millenium?

  • agtisc
    Message 1 of 648 , Dec 31, 2000
      My apologizes to those who's Countries do not use
      the "Gregorian Calender". The New Millennium (3rd
      Millennium) (<a href=http://www.usno.navy.mil/millennium/ target=new>http://www.usno.navy.mil/millennium/</a>) is for
      those Countries that use the "Gregorian Calender". My
      Prayers and Best Wishes still stand for all. Fyi, there
      are other Calenders currently in use (ie. Jewish,
      Islamic, Chinese) that are older then Gregorian Calender.
    • mazamavikings
      Message 648 of 648 , Mar 4, 2002
        hello everyone, <br>my name is Lane and i am 17
        years old.i have blond hair blue eyes and i am 5'1"
        tall. i live in oregon. i love meeting new people over
        the internet. especially friendly people. i love
        sports all kinds. If anyone is interested in talking to
        me my e-mail address that you can contact me at is
        mazama66@... or you can message me at mazamavikings@...
        on yahoo messenger. my AIM name is mazamachick if
        anyone would like to talk to me on there. <br>i hope to
        hear from some of you in a while. talk to you all
        later<br><br>Lane