up to date

  • susan mccormick
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013
      Just wanted to bring you up to date on my news:

      first of all, my
      right shoulder as well as upper part of my right arm is still painful.  I
      am taking the ibuprofen on a daily basis.  It does help with the pain.
      I will try to brave it out until April once the snow is gone so that I
      can see whether or not it was just the cold and damp winter.  Good news
      is that we have no snow here.  Sorry to hear about out west with the
      heavy snowstorms.

      Today for dinner we are having chicken, mashed potatoes and vegetable.

      Watched
      Romeo Killer movie last evening.  Only reason I watched is that the guy
      is from our area.  Still cannot believe that my husband had him on his
      school bus when he was attending elementary school.  Scary thought.

      was told by my manager on Friday that based on my performance last
      year, I am receiving an increase of $1,500.00!  That was good news.

      Hope everyone else is doing well.