recent news

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 20, 2012
      Just wanted to let you know that I am back to writing my letters.  Managed to mail out a lot this week and have a few more to write this upcoming week.

      I got behind due to my looking for the past two months for a new vehicle for me.  Now that I have purchased my car, I don't have to go out in the evenings or on the weekends - only to go grocery shopping or shopping for other things.

      We enjoyed the Raw show that we attended on September 24.  It lasted 4 hours!!  Very entertaining.

      We loved the comedian show - Gabriel Iglesias - he was very funny.  after the show was over, they asked one parent to come up with their children to get their picture taken with him so my husband and Patrick got their picture taken with Gabriel Iglesias.

      We took a trip up to Tupper Lake over Columbus Day Weekend.  colors on trees were beautiful.  We took a ride to Whiteface Mountain.  At the summit, it was 30 degrees with a wind chill of -3!!  Brr!!

      Anyways, I picked up my 2013 Chevrolet Malibu LT on October 8 . So far, I really love it!!  It handles beautiful.  Getting great gas mileage also compared to the Monte Carlo.
      The car is Atlantis Metallic Blue.

      Hope everyone else is doing well.

      Take care