Hello Everyone

  • Channing
    Message 1 of 30 , Sep 3, 2012
      My name is Channing I am having a rough time with recovering from a Gastric bypass surgery which I had on July 24, 2012. I am Sometimes suffering from Anxiety, Dizziness, Headaches a Dry gagging Nausea that will not go away , I am feeling week. I am having a hard time with sleeping I am wondering if someone can send me a Get Well card in the Postal mail to both

      CHANNING ASHBAUGH
      250 PARK SQUARE PLACE
      MATTHEWS, NC 28105

      AND