recent news

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 28, 2012
      Hi all

      I have been busy lately with getting Patrick ready to enter 10th Grade next week.

      My
      vegetable garden did not do too well this year due to the extensive
      heat we had this year.  Oh well, there is always next year.  We did get
      some tomatoes.

      We are going to local fair this weekend and
      probably to a cookout on Labor Day at Pat's brother's house.  We did
      attend a baby christening for my husband's great niece and great nephew.

      We
      went to HIlton Garden Inn after christening where we feasted on
      scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, muffins, fruit, chicken with wine sauce,
      rice pilaf, juice, coffee and tea.

      I am on vacation this weekend - just relaxing and taking it easy.

      Have to finish getting a few things for Patrick for school today.

      Take care.

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 20, 2012
        Just wanted to let you know that I am back to writing my letters.  Managed to mail out a lot this week and have a few more to write this upcoming week.

        I got behind due to my looking for the past two months for a new vehicle for me.  Now that I have purchased my car, I don't have to go out in the evenings or on the weekends - only to go grocery shopping or shopping for other things.

        We enjoyed the Raw show that we attended on September 24.  It lasted 4 hours!!  Very entertaining.

        We loved the comedian show - Gabriel Iglesias - he was very funny.  after the show was over, they asked one parent to come up with their children to get their picture taken with him so my husband and Patrick got their picture taken with Gabriel Iglesias.

        We took a trip up to Tupper Lake over Columbus Day Weekend.  colors on trees were beautiful.  We took a ride to Whiteface Mountain.  At the summit, it was 30 degrees with a wind chill of -3!!  Brr!!

        Anyways, I picked up my 2013 Chevrolet Malibu LT on October 8 . So far, I really love it!!  It handles beautiful.  Getting great gas mileage also compared to the Monte Carlo.
        The car is Atlantis Metallic Blue.

        Hope everyone else is doing well.

        Take care