hard time to decide

  • susan mccormick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2012
      Hi all

      I am going to start looking on Saturday for another car.  My car has 192,000 miles on it at this time.  It is a 1998 chevrolet monte carlo.

      Had the check engine light come on yesterday.  Found out that it was due to being down 2 quarters of oil.  I have a slow leak in my engine.  Had it repaired 3 years ago.  Cost me over $800.00.  Can't see putting $800.00 in this car as I had planned on getting rid of it by end of September - early October.

      Only problem is I am torn between what vehicle I want to buy.  Want to start looking at Hyundai sonota, Hyundai elantra, Kia Optima, Chevrolet Malibu and Chevrolet Impala.

      Did some research on internet.  All of them have excellent write ups for the new designs both inside of outside for elentra, sonota, optima and malibu.

      I hope that in several weeks I will know what car I want to buy.  I just love the new color of ice blue on the sonota and elentra.  Also like the pearl metallic color on the optima.

      Take care.

      I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my request for new snail mail pals.  The replies were very abundant.  I have answered all of them and hope to make some great friends.