Looking for more snail mail pals

  • susan mccormick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      Hi All

      I wanted to see if there is anyone out there who is currently looking for another snail mail pal.

      I lost a few pals lately due to illness and some just dropping off the face of the earth with no reason as to why.

      My name is sue, I am 56 years old, married with a 14 year old son.

      My hobbies are reading and gardening.

      I collect angels and dolphins.

      if interested, drop me a line at:

      noelkitty1@...