up to date news

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
      hi all

      sorry for late reply.

      I have been busy with overtime lately.  The overtime has ended so I should be able to post more often.

      got
      some bad news on Saturday.  My sister's husband who is only 54 years
      old suffered a slight stroke.  He was hospitalized with high blood
      pressure, diabetes and some other problems with his heart and kidneys.
      Hopefully he will pull through and be on the road to better health.

      My
      vegetable garden is coming along well.  I have lots of little
      tomatoes.  The cabbage is growing as well as the squash and my onions
      are getting larger.

      today for dinner we had steak on the grill and baked potatoes.

      Hope everyone is doing well

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013
        I am going to try to get back to using the computer even though I am
        still having discomfort in my right shoulder and arm.  I see my doctor
        on June 26 and I hope that he does decide to give me a cortizone shot.
        At this time, I am willing to try it.

        My vegetable garden is
        coming along.  Everything came up.  I have about 125 green bean plants,
        13 tomato plants, 15 pepper plants, 6 summer squash, 5 zucchini, 3 sweet
        potato plants and 4 cucumber plants. I have some flowers on my tomato
        plants at this time.

        My brother Paul had a massage heart attack
        on Sunday and had to have quad bypass surgery.  At this time he is in
        ICU recovering.  We hope to see him in a regular room in the next few
        days.  He is 58 years old.

        How has everyone else been doing?
        My son Patrick is all done in school except for a
        few regents exams.  He had one today for Biology and he has one for
        Global History on Thursday and next week, he has Spanish and Geometry
        and he will be done.

        Take care