latest news

    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 24, 2012
      Today I worked in my vegetable gardening taking care of some overgrown weeds.

      also planted some more green bean seeds.  The onions are doing so well
      as well as the tomato plants.  The cucumber plants should climb the
      fence shortly and the other vegetables including squash, cabbage and
      peppers are coming along.

      today for dinner we are having chicken, carrots and mashed potatoes.

      am working all this week and will then be on vacation July 2-6.
      However, my husband Pat will be working the week I am on vacation.  He
      will work all Summer until August 10.

      I am also on vacation August 25-31 so we hope to go away for about 4-5 days that week just to relax.

      next year, I hope to go away to Cape Cod or visit my family down in Georgia and North Carolina.

      We are going to a graduation party next
      month.  Patrick will be 15 on July 18.  We are going to have a cookout in our yard the first weekend of August.

      Take care