pen pals?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      Hi All

      Last weekend we went to a cookout at my husband's brother's house.  We had hot dogs, hamburgers and salads.

      Today we are going shopping to buy Patrick some shorts and sneakers.

      Tomorrow we are going to a chicken barbeque at church where they are going to have chicken, sausage and peppers, salads and strawberry shortcake.

      Last month I posted an e-mail requesting more pen pals and I responded but never got a reply back so I am hoping that my Mail Carrier has not again given my mail away to another residence.

      If you are still interested in obtaining a new pal, please send me a reply at:

      susysnowflake2000@...

      I am sue, 55 years old - will be 56 on June 7.  I have a 14 year old son Patrick who will be 15 on July 18.  My hobbies are reading and gardening.

      I collect angels and dolphins.

      hope to make a few new friends.