Feelings from JH Please Read All

  • Jo-anne Holliday
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
      My honest to goodness feelings:

      Will as most of you may know I have not been feeling great lately in fact I have been feeling horrible,  and depressed.

      Let's start at the beginning I first became sick several month's ago with a muscle infection, which turned into a lot of pain in my frozen shoulder (caused by my stroke in 2007).  Then on top of that I got bronchitis which is still bothering me.

      All this led to me (as you may of noticed) getting away from the computer and not caring about posting in the groups I belong to.  And yes I even stopped writing letters for awhile because I just felt no one wanted to hear about my problems they had enough of their own.

      I have decided it is time to get back into the swing of things, but have also decided to take things slowly so I am hoping you will be patient with me for a little longer, if I owe you a letter you will receive one shortly.

      If you would like to be my pen pal please write me at the enclosed address:

      JoAnne Holliday
      33 Charlotte Street
      Suite 311
      Saint John NB Canada E2L 2H3