letters owed

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2012
      Hi All

      Just wanted to let you know that I am running behind on my letters.

      Trying to get them current and up-to-date this upcoming week.

      If I owe you a letter, please send me an e-mail toZ:

      susysnowflake2000@... so that I can make sure that I received your letter.

      We were having some problems with the Post Office delivering our mail to other neigbhros and some of our mail was not getting delivered.

      Gets upsetting especially when a few of them were bills and I received them 3 weeks later as my neighbors were away.

      We did report this to our local carrier so that they can be more careful about putting other people's mail in neighbor's mailboxes.

      Hopefully, this problem does not continue.  Next time it happens my husband said that he will report it to the local postmaster.

      I don't want that to happen so hopefully, this is the last time.

      Last year, we never received a check we were expecting and we think that it was delivered to someone else.  They had to send out a replacement check.

      anyways, I am going to be planting my vegetable garden today.

      Putting in 18 tomato plants, cucumber seeds, squash seeds, beets and radishes including green bean seeds.

      Hope everyone is well.

      Happy Memorial Day Weekend.