SAY WHAT?

  • Jo-anne Holliday
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 3:58 PM
      Some people just cannot get in tune with what is going on?

      Yesterday as you all know there was a fire two blocks from me, will when you see tape up that says do not go pass this line ----that tells most people their is danger ahead (thats what I was taught as a child )  Will I watched time after time parents to busy talking about the fire --meanwhile their kids were runnung under the tape not knowing they were in danger,  The police department and fire department would tell the parents and they would just shake their heads and go back to talking.

      This is not right in my books what would you do if you were the parent?

      JoAnne

    • Melanie
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30 12:55 AM
        Do they think the tape was put there for the fun? No, would keep mine by my
        side definitely!
        Hugs
        Melanie