Re: [Multi~nation Penpals] PEN PALS WANTED

  • Loretta Blair
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2012
      Would you like e-mail penpals?

      ~Loretta

      "Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get!"

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 26, 2012
        HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS ANITA AND I'M HOUSE BOUND SO I'M LOOKING FOR PEN PALS TO WRITE TO
        ANITA
      • Armstrong Addo
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 26, 2012
          Can l have Anita contacts
        • mwanaisha maende
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 28, 2012
            Hey Loretta would love e pals my email mmaende@...
            Thanks

            Regards

            Ayshah Mshe

            "Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get!"

            HI MY NAME IS ANITA AND I'M LOOKING FOR SOME PEN PALS TO WRITE TO/
            and i want to wish everyone happy holidays

          • Ray Casanova
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 8, 2012
               i would like to be your pen pal. My name is Ray and I live in Garden city ks