PEN PALS WANTED

  • rascaltheboss
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 22, 2011
      HI MY NAME IS ANITA AND I'M LOOKING FOR SOME PEN PALS TO WRITE TO/
      and i want to wish everyone happy holidays
    • Loretta Blair
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2012
        Would you like e-mail penpals?

        ~Loretta

        "Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get!"

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 26, 2012
          HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS ANITA AND I'M HOUSE BOUND SO I'M LOOKING FOR PEN PALS TO WRITE TO
          ANITA
        • Armstrong Addo
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 26, 2012
            Can l have Anita contacts
          • mwanaisha maende
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 28, 2012
              Hey Loretta would love e pals my email mmaende@...
              Thanks

              Regards

              Ayshah Mshe

              "Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get!"

              HI MY NAME IS ANITA AND I'M LOOKING FOR SOME PEN PALS TO WRITE TO/
              and i want to wish everyone happy holidays

            • Ray Casanova
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 8, 2012
                 i would like to be your pen pal. My name is Ray and I live in Garden city ks