My Collections JH

  • Jo-anne Holliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2011
      Hi All

      I have listed below my collections which I would be happy to have you add to at any time:

      Recipes, postcards, nascar trading cards, books written by nascar drivers, cookbooks, stickers, christian books. boojs and articles on journaling, minature teapots, books and articles on Scotland,  angel items, kitten items, puppy items, county music cd's, articles about nascar drivers, articles about soap opera stars, articles about country music stars, teddy bear items, Amish Books, Staionery, notecards, Family History Books, Journals, Bookmarks, some gospel music cd's, photos of Nascar Drivers, photos of Soap Opera Stars, Photos of Country Music Stars, magazines on the following: country music, nascar, recipes, family history, travel, pen pals, anything you think I might be interested in.

      JoAnne