update on health problems

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2011
      Just wanted to touch base with you and let you know how it has been going.

      First
      of all, my husband is waiting to hear from the urologist to get an
      appointment date to see the surgeon to get a date for the surgery so
      that they can remove his prostate.

      Secondly, my 14 year old son
      Patrick went to see the neurologist on Wednesday and he is requesting
      that he have an MRI as well as a sleep deprived EEG.  The MRI is
      scheduled for September 3 and the sleep deprived EEG is scheduled for
      September 9.  He will also be seeing a cardiologist on September 6 and
      he will have an EKG as well as chest x ray and possibly an ultrasound.
      they are now looking to see if he may have a heart murmur or some other
      type of problem with his heart which could be causing him to get dizzy
      and lose his sight for 10-15 seconds at a weekly rate of 3 times per
      week.

      I hope that they do get this matter resolved.  He will go
      back to the neurologist the end of September.  We think that my
      husband's surgery will be scheduled for the second week of September
      which will be after Patrick's tests are done.  I just hope that they
      both make out well.

      My vegetable garden is doing well.  I have
      picking tomatoes, cucumbers, green beans, peppers and broccoli.  The
      broccoli is coming so fast every time that you pick it - it products
      twice as much.

      The later tomatoes are just turning ripe.  I
      have had tons of grape and cherry tomatoes as well as early girl
      tomatoes.  This year has been a good one for the garden.

      I go
      back to work on Monday after being on vacation this weekend.  On Tuesday
      Patrick and I had our teeth cleaned at the dentist office and then
      Wednesday he saw the neurologist.  Today we just took it easy.  We went
      to Tupper Lake
      last weekend and stayed in a heated and air conditioned cabin.  The
      weather was great!!

      Take care

      Will keep you posted.