Re: [Multi~nation Penpals] Re: i'm looking for some penpals to write to

  • Karl Miller
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2011
      hi love to chat uk male hee 48.

      ________________________________
      From: Retta Jorgenson <rettajorgenson@...>
      To: multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 3 August, 2011 20:51:01
      Subject: [Multi~nation Penpals] Re: i'm looking for some penpals to write to

      --- In multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com, "rascaltheboss" <rascaltheboss@...>
      wrote:

      > hi everyone,my name is anita and i'm looking for snail mail friends to write to
      >and i will write back to you also?
      > anita

      HI THERE, I WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR EMAIL PEN PAL, PLEASE WRITE BACK
      SOON,RETTA....

    • Pink Dove
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 8, 2011
        Please tell me about yourself, where do you live.?? Carol

         pinkdove1189@...

        > hi everyone,my name is anita and i'm looking for snail mail friends to write to and i will write back to you also?
        > anita

        HI THERE, I WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR EMAIL PEN PAL, PLEASE WRITE BACK SOON,RETTA....

      • Retta Jorgenson
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 23, 2011
          hi anita, i would very much like to write to you, but you never write me back at all,retta..................

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 23, 2011
            hi like to email

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 23, 2011
              HI THERE, I AM MARRIED, ONE DAUGHTER, GRANDMOTHER TOO, I HAVE 3 CATS.KS. RETTA.........................

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 12, 2011
                Hi,
                I am Emmanuel Ndingsa Tenjoh.I was born on August 27,1971 in Bamenda in the former West Cameroon that joined on May 20 1972 with La Republique du Cameroon to form what is today known as the Republic of Cameroon.I am a journalist,writer,teacher,artist and farmer.I weigh 70kg and I am 1m72cm tall.I am married.I do speak English and french .Cameroon has English and french as her official languages.Naturally I am an anglophone since West Cameroon was colonised by the British.What you should know about me is that I am not perfect but honest,sincere,and more to that Godfearing.
                I am writing to you because I want to be your pen friend forever.No one is an Island.Friendship is the key to a peaceful living and success.Until we come to know about each other ( that is places and cultures ) we will not be able to understand each other's strength and weakness so as to cope with one another.The more we learn about others the more we grow in our thinking and knowledge.I know that most people see africa as a place of all curses and africans as beggers that is why they would not want to reply to them or make any friendship with them.I want you to rest assured that I am not here to beg or to scam. I own a newspaper.That does not mean that you and I can help each other when need arises.Friends are made for that.Rest assured that I will never go against the principles of true friendship.
                I end here while I wait to read from you very soon.
                Warm Regards
                Your new friend
                Emmanuel
                princemanuel22@...