hi

  • Mahesh Tvm
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 28 5:42 AM
      hi me engineer aged 45 from india . i like kind hearted
      humour loving pen pals who also like travrlling reading and
      sharing everything . if interested you can write me
      maheshtvm1980@...

    • ladymeg1974
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 16, 2011
        my name is megan im 37 in the usa. i would like new pen pals and swaping pals. megan
      • Lor
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 26, 2012
          hi i,m lorena and new here looking for new pals i,m 40 from australia married 3 kids 1 grandson,,have a mini zoo like crafts and much more if you would like to be pals lorenashaw@...
        • ladymeg1974
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 19, 2012
            would any one like to swap. and what do you swap. im in the usa. megan
          • AMEL RABIE
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 29, 2012
              hi megan are you interested to swap to Algeria Algers exactly nice appartement in the center of the capital
              i wauld to swap :) if u are interested i will share you pictures and every thing hope u doo :) emile

              Miss Rabie Amel

              De : ladymeg1974 <megpeg1974@...>
              À : multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com
              Envoyé le : Mardi 20 mars 2012 6h37
              Objet : [Multi~nation Penpals] hi

              would any one like to swap. and what do you swap. im in the usa. megan