pen pals,,,,,

  • mjorgensen@kc.rr.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21 11:59 AM
      hello there, i was wondering if you would like to be pen pals. write back when you are able. take care..............
      ---- Lara <ll_hanson2000@...> wrote:
      > I am new here and wanting some email pals. I am Lara 35 living in the USA. I have no kids but I do have animals (dogs and potbelly pigs). I enjoy scrapbooking, rubberstamping, cooking and baking. If anyone would lie to be email pals you can email me at ll_hanson2000@... Friends, Lara

    • Karl Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2011
        love to chat uk male here 47

        ________________________________
        I am new here and wanting some email pals. I am Lara 35 living in the USA. I
        have no kids but I do have animals (dogs and potbelly pigs). I enjoy
        scrapbooking, rubberstamping, cooking and baking. If anyone would lie to be
        email pals you can email me at ll_hanson2000@... Friends, Lara

        Messages in this topic (1)

        Recent Activity:
        Visit Your Group
        MARKETPLACE
        Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the
        Yahoo! Toolbar now.