Hi and Intro

  • melanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2011
      Hi and thnx for allowing me to join:)
      My name is Melanie,aged 37,living in south of France with my DH and our 9 children.
      We have 3 dogs at the moment,1 is our opwn and we are a foster family for the other two.
      I am looking for any kind of "pals" both snailmail or email,the choice is yours.
      I am just getting back into exchanging FB's or labelbags etc.
      i have many interests from reading,xstitch,beginner crochet,animals and nature,vegetarianism/veganism,amateur photography,walking,tv,music,swimming,dancing,sunny weather,cooking,baking ,I can go on ......
      I love postcards which we collect and pin on our huge wall map and stamps mainly just the ones we receive on letters ,nothing intense as yet basically as an aide to the childrens geography:)
      hugs
      Melanie