Looking For E FB Swappers Still

  • LG
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2011
      Still looking for Electronic Friendship Book Swappers.  Not the traditional ones
      thru the mail but email.  They are just the same as the ones thru the mail, just
      sent to others who send them email instead

      email me here

      Stop Animal Cruelty For Their Sakes & Ours
      Email Sent In Remembrance Of All Animals Who Have Suffered, Will Meet You Over
      The Rainbow Bridge
      I Proudly Support Our Troops*Freedom Is Not Free*Till Each Ones Comes Home*Thank
      You
      Please Help Save Our Planet She Is Our Only Home
      -Boop Boop- *J. Thaddeus Toad Esq.* The Wind In The Willows
      - I Think I Am Quite Ready For Another Adventure-*Bilbo Baggins*Lord Of The
      Rings

      For Links To My Yahoo Groups, Blogs ,Twitter, Facebook, MySpace,  Blank Tags,
      Blinkies, & Freebies Click WordPress  Below