My Intro--JH--Read All

  • Jo-anne Holliday
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 6, 2011
      Hi Everyone:

      This is my into letter to many of you it will be a re intro letter:

      My name is JoAnne Holliday
      January 7, 1954
      I am a widow
      No children
      No pets
      I am in a wheelchair due to having a stroke.
      Because of my stroke I do not get out much.
      My interests are many including what is listed below: my family and friends, snailmail penpals, nascar, reading, recipes, bible study, news, soap operas, my yahoo groups which I own, country music, blue grass music, some gospel music, journaling, some movies, siggy tags, photos of different places, animals, country, history, geneology, travel via arm chair, and more.

      My collections:  recipes, post cards, nascar items, soap star photos (no nude photos), angel items, teddy bear items, snow globes, stationary, stickers, note cards, writing pads, journals, country music cds, book marks, historical books, family history books,biographys, and much more.

      My weekends consist of Nascar, Nascar, Nascar, Computer, News, Bible Study, Looking through magazines and more.

      Will that is all I can think of right now, so please drop me a line.

      Your friend
      JoAnne Holliday
      33 Charlotte Street Suite 311
      Saint John NB Canada
      E2L 5A4

    • Jo-anne Holliday
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 3, 2011
        Hi Everyone:

        This is my into letter to many of you it will be a re intro letter:

        My name is JoAnne Holliday
        January 7, 1954
        I am a widow
        No children
        No pets
        I am in a wheelchair due to having a stroke.
        Because of my stroke I do not get out much.
        My interests are many including what is listed below: my family and friends, snailmail penpals, nascar, reading, recipes, bible study, news, soap operas, my yahoo groups which I own, country music,  journaling, some movies, siggy tags, photos of different places, animals, country, history, geneology, travel via arm chair, and more.

        My collections: Nacar Trading Cards, recipes, post cards, nascar items, soap star photos (no nude photos), angel items, teddy bear items, snow globes, stationary, stickers, note cards, writing pads, journals, country music cds, book marks, historical books, family history books, and much more.

        My weekends consist of Nascar, Nascar, Nascar, Computer, News, Bible Study, Looking through magazines and more.

        Will that is all I can think of right now, so please drop me a line.

        Your friend
        JoAnne Holliday
        33 Charlotte Street Suite 311
        Saint John NB Canada
        E2L 5A4

      • Pink Dove
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 6, 2011
          Hello JoAnn my name is Carol. I am a widow and age 71. We have a lot in common. My Birthday is 6 May 1940. I have 6 childdren, but never see them. 6 great grandchildren. I have no pets. I  very rarely leave home, I am too content in my home Smile. I am an artist, songwriter, I am in the process of writing a book, I taught art for 34 years and will soon be teaching again. I do Bible research every day for an average of 5 to 10 hours. I just finished taking a course in sewing /tailoring and was on the deans list. I live in South Louisiana, but was originally from Texas. I live with a close friend and have a music recording studio in my home. I love to cook and collect recipes. I have over 700 binders with recipes overflowing in them, many cookbooks and boxes of recipes yet too file. I love to collect and share recipes. My father was from Sweden and my mother from Midland Texas ,,,so I have a lot of recipes from family. I love movies with my surround
          sound that my friend got for me...I love comedies and funny stuff, I do not care for animation tho. I am experienced in handwriting analysis and also painting murals and nature scenes.   COLLECTIONS: I love to collect bells, angels, recipes, paper weights, bookmarks and beautiful photographs to which I sometimes paint.. Movie DVD's,  I love to collect very small items like thimbles, and music boxes.  This is just some of the things I like to do and collect... If you are interested in being E-Mail pals just let me know. I hope you have a great day...Huggs  Carol

           pinkdove1189@...

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 24, 2011
            Hi Everyone:

            This is my into letter to many of you it will be a re intro letter:

            My name is JoAnne Holliday
            January 7, 1954
            I am a widow
            No children
            No pets
            I am in a wheelchair due to having a stroke.
            Because of my stroke I do not get out much.
            My interests are many including what is listed below: my family and friends, snailmail penpals, nascar, reading, recipes, bible study, news, soap operas, my yahoo groups which I own, country music,  journaling, some movies, siggy tags, photos of different places, animals, country, history, geneology, travel via arm chair, and more.

            My collections:  recipes, post cards, nascar items, nascar trading cards, soap star photos (no nude photos), angel items, teddy bear items, snow globes, stationary, stickers, note cards, writing pads, journals, country music cds, book marks, historical books, family history books, cookbooks  recipe magazines, items on puppies and kittens and much more.