Interducing myself

  • BabyGirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2011
      Hello everyone

      I havent been on hear for a lil while so let me re tell u a lil about me. My name is Rachel I am 22 yrs old. I have two kids and I live in USA. I am looking for penpals to share good laughs and good times as well as be there for thoes who need someone weaither its due to a death or just having a tough time or bad day. Im a good listener. I love to wright. I love music im open when it comes to music... So get at me if you think you may be intrested in being penpals.

      Thank You

      Rachel