New to the group

  • meganlyon87
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2011
      Hello everyone,

      My name is Megan, I'm 23 years old. I am engaged and planning my October 15, 2011 wedding. I currently live in Columbia,SC; I moved here in June from MI. Right now I do not have a job, so I have lots of time to write :) But in MI I was a dance teacher and I worked in day care. I love crafting, dancing, organizing and learning to cook. I am looking someone who has some of the same interests as me, I would love someone who is also planning her wedding or loves wedding planning and wouldnt mind listen to my wedding talk :) I am trying to get my home organized and on a routine, so I would love writing to a home maker, who can kind of help me with it.

      I would prefer to write through snail mail but will write throght email. If you are interested in writing please email me at meganlyon87@...

      Thanks Megan