Looking for Friends and People who like Church Bells-Carillons

  • Channing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2011
      I am feeling frustrated I am a person with Autism the Aspergers Kind . I like Church Bells-Carillons-Electronic Carillons especially the Maas-Rowe Carillons. I would like some friends that Like Church Bells-Carillons-Electronic Carillons Just Like me-Channing. I also would Like to know people that know something about Maas-Rowe Carillons and can answer Questions I have about Maas-Rowe Carillons. I am also looking for email pen pals that will accept Short letters with Questions Only Like for example:
      1.Do you have any Pets?
      2. Do you Like Music?
      3. What Type of music do you Like?

      My emails are below:

      CHANNING28270@...
      CHANNING28270@...
      CHANNING28105@...
      CHANCHAN79@...
      CHANNING28105@...
      CHANNING28105@...
      CHANNING28270@...

      My Facebook Page is Under: Channing Ashbaugh
      My myspace page is Under: www.myspace.com/channing28270

      Does anyone know the answer to this Question:

      I am wondering Can Someone Help me Find some Christmas Carillon Music Or Church Bells Full Tunes

      If you know the answers please email me at the emails below:

      CHANNING28270@...
      CHANNING28105@...
      CHANNING28105@...
      CHANNING28270@...