Me, I dunno. Send me a message? Yeah, there we go!

  • Toddy Jenkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010
      Hey, this is Toddy, I know, it's a horrid name. I am a thirteen year old girl, light brown eyes and golden brown wavy hair. My ears are pointed like an elf, and I think it's awesome! I love to read, can finish a book in one day. I also love to write stories. The only books I really like reading are fantasy books. I love the Xbox 360 game, Dragon Age: Origins, I'm practically obsessed with it, :) I love walking through the woods, love being with the trees.(treehugger! nope, just like the peace and quiet) They aren't as loud as the kids I go to school with, how can they be loud at SIX A.M?!? Anyways, I can tolerate immature people, but not for very long. I have a facebook, I'm on there as Neria Mahariel, since I don't really like my name. Also have a Deviantart, where I post my photos of pretty things, haha, and my stories. Mostly fanfiction about Dragon Age I'm a dork, I know. :D I want someone I can talk to who thinks like me, most people here don't...
      I don't care what age, just someone who thinks like me. Sometimes, you just have to get away from people, you understand what I'm saying? I go to the woods for that, the woods are my place I can be happy. Anyways, if you want to talk to me, just send an e-mail or something. toddyjenkins@...
      Don't think I needed to put my e-mail address in the message, but I did anyway. :) So, yeah, send a message if you want to talk. Good-bye!