Please Read JH

  • Jo-anne Holliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      Mail Mystery Solved:

      Ok everyone my mail mystery has been solved please read below:

      I spent the day going through the groups I belong to and taking my old address out and updating to the address I am at now.  There were a few that I could not correct.

      My address I am at now is
      JoAnne Holliday
      33 Charlotte Street Suite 311
      Saint John New Brunswick
      Canada E2L 5A4

      My old address was
      JoAnne Holliday
      9 Ocean Court Apt 11
      Saint John NB

      Please change this in your records.  I moved 3 years ago and mail is still going to Ocean Court.  Luckily the land lady at Ocean Court is a friend of the family and she brings the mail over when she can but sometimes it is 3 months before I get it.

      Thanks

      JoAnne