HEY ALL

  • Marge
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2010
      Hey guys , how is everyone doing ? I thought that I would take a moment and
      re introduce myself. It has been a long time since I have been able to be an
      active member of the group. But now that my life is where I want it to be ,
      I am ready to get back into a hobby that I really miss..I am 37 years old ,
      I have been divorced now for over two years. I am a proud parent of three
      beautiful kids , Marina is now 14 years old , Tim is 11 and baby Tristan is
      now six years old...I also now have a man who means the world to me !!!
      Hugs
      Marge