New here

  • cathys
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010
      Hello everyone

      im new to this group, My name is Cathy im 39yrs old im a sahm mom to 3 boys ages 14yrs and 6 yr old twin boys, my hubby is in the army national guard, we live in texas but im from Ny originally, I enjoy reading, penpals, swapping, online games, facebook and chatting.. and lots more. i love twilight, and vampire diaries, and army wives. and more.. would love to have some swappers and pals. and make some new friends
      i enjoy swapping stickers, postcards, bookmarks, stationery, note cards, magnets and gel pens ..
      well thats all about me.. hope to make some new friends.
      cathy