Good Evening JH

  • Jo-anne Holliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2010
      What a afternoon--this is unusal a slight earthquake in Ontario and Quebec which is 2 days drive from me by car.  Been watching the news there is now reports of 3 schools in Ottawa Ontario being slightly damaged.  And they are still looking at finding some damage. It was a 5.0 earthquake

      All my family that live in that area are safe actually there have been no reports of anyone being hurt other than having shaky nerves.

      We are supposed to have a thunderstorm in my area tonight.

      JoAnne