Hello Everyone

  • Channing
    Message 1 of 30 , May 25, 2010
      I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers kind. I am looking Postal Mail Pals that I can write to in the Regular postal mail with a Stamp on and support friends about Morbid Obesity, GERD and Autism . I will let you know My hobbies are: penpaling, makeing new friends and listeing to music. My interests are Church Bells, pets, sports, camping and movies. I would like to have postal Mail Pen Pal friends that I can write things in letters like:
      1.Issues I am haveing
      2. Questions Like
      Do you have any pets?
      Do you like music?
      What Type of Music do you like?
      If you would like to be my postal mail pen pal friend my address is:
      CHANNING ASHBAUGH
      PO BOX 1891
      MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

      Please Be in the United States of America Only

      Channing
    • Channing
      Message 2 of 30 , Jun 23, 2011
        I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers Kind and I am in NEED OF HELP every single night I am having trouble with Vomiting things I eat or drink with my GERD ( Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) . At Night the only food I have is a Salad , some salad dressing and water and sometimes at Night I Just Have a Slim Fast with water and I am Vomiting this up every single Night with my GERD (Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn). I Also want to let you know My esophagus Hurts from Vomiting all the time with my GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Every single Night and I also Feel like I am having a Heart Attack at Night with the GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn). What Can I do I NEED HELP. If you know the answers please email me at
        CHANNING28270@...
        CHANCHAN79@...
        CHANNING28270@...
        CHANNING28105@...
        CHANNING28105@...
        CHANNING28270@...
        CHANNING28105@...

        Also I am in need of Prayers about these things below:
        Prayer Needs

        1.I am in Need of prayers because I have been having trouble with a Very Severe Case of Vomiting from my GERD (also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Everyday during the week when I want to sleep
        1. I am in Need of prayers because I am not getting a good nights Sleep
        3.I am in Need of prayers because I am also having trouble with a Burning Sensation coming up my throat everyday also
        4.I am in Need of prayers because I am having a major rough time with very bad health
        5.I am in Need of Prayers because I feel God does not Love me because I am Having a Very Severe Case of Vomiting from my GERD (Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Everyday during the week when I want to Sleep
        6.I am in need of prayers because I could use a Pen Pal Friend that Suffers from a Very Severe Case of GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) that can answer short letters with Questions like:
        Do you have any pets?
        Do you like Music?
        What type of music do you like?
        If you would like to be my pen pal please email me at the emails below

        If you can pray for me please pray for me at the emails below:
        CHANNING28270@...
        CHANNING28270@...
        CHANCHAN79@...
        CHANNING28105@...
        CHANNING28105@...
        CHANNING28105@...
        CHANNING28270@...

        Channing
      • Channing
        Message 3 of 30 , Aug 10, 2011
          I have a Birthday comeing up on August 14th I am wondering if someone can send me a Gift card to walmart and some postage stamps and a Birthday card in the mail if so please send it to me at

          Message 4 of 30 , Jun 19, 2012
            I am feeling like god does not love me Channing about some things I would like someone to share my feelings with on why I am Feeling god does not love me. I am also looking for email pen pals that can answer short letters with questions like for example:
            1. Do you like music?
            2. what Type of music do you like
            3. Do you have any pets?

            If I can share my Feelings with you on why I feel god does not love me and if you want to be a pen pal please email me at the emails below:
            CHANNING28270@...
            CHANNING28270@...
            CHANNING28270@...
            CHANNING28105@...
            CHANNING28105@...

            Channing
          • Channing
            Message 5 of 30 , Sep 3, 2012
              My name is Channing I am having a rough time with recovering from a Gastric bypass surgery which I had on July 24, 2012. I am Sometimes suffering from Anxiety, Dizziness, Headaches a Dry gagging Nausea that will not go away , I am feeling week. I am having a hard time with sleeping I am wondering if someone can send me a Get Well card in the Postal mail to both

              CHANNING ASHBAUGH
              250 PARK SQUARE PLACE
              MATTHEWS, NC 28105

              AND