: My introduction JH

  • Jo-anne Holliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2010
      Hello Everyone:

      My name is JoAnne Holliday
      I am 56 BD January 7, 1954
      I am a widow.  No children, no pets.
      I am in a wheelchair due to a stroke which I had in 2007.

      My email address is spirit.butterflygirl@...

      My mailing address is 33 Charlotte Street Suite 311 Saint John New Brunswick Canada E2L 5A4

      I prefer snailmail, I answer long letters, short letters, notes, cards.  I love to receive letters of all kinds.

      I support the soldiers of allie countries.

      I accept friendship books.

      I am trying to raise awareness for Esopageal cancer.  My late husband died of esopageal cancer.

      I was adopted as a 3 month old child and have been reunited with my birth family it has been a very rewarding experience.

      I will not answer romance letters or letters from prisoners.

      My interests are many some are Family, snailmail pen pals recipes, cookbooks, country music,  nascar, bible study, reading, news, soap operas, working on the yahoo groups I own and more.

      My collections are many some are recipes, cookbooks, nascar items, bible studies, historical romances, journals, family history items, post cards, kitten items, angel items, puppy items, teddy bear items, Amish Books, Travel Brochures from where you live, information on where my penpals live, stationary, notecards, stickers, colored pens, cards, magazines, bookmarks, country music cds, surprise me.

      Things I do not like to receive in my mail anything doing with adult photos or tags, anything to do with snakes, gothic, confetti, rude or nude things.

      Will you know some about me now so I hope to learn some about you.

      I am always looking for snailmail pen pals, so feel free to write a letter

      JoAnne Holliday