Penpals, bipolar, new newsletter

  • Debbie P
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010
      I'm Debbie, married mom of 3 in Oklahoma.

      I do most crafts, garden, walk, bike, love movies esp. Star Trek, music, more.

      I'm a Christian Bible teacher and love to discuss Bible and religion with those interested.

      I'm also starting a new penpal and support monthly newsletter (printed) and welcome penpal letters and swappers ads if you are looking for pals (no charge for printing things).

      I also suffer from bipolar disorder and other health issues. Would love to hear from pals suffering a mental disorder like me.

      TTYL,
      Debbie debbiepittman@...