Quick note from Jh Please read all

  • Jo-anne Holliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2010
      Hi everyone I am still on special notices in many groups.  I had planned to be back online by now but my health won't allow it.  My right arm and shoulder that was partially paralyzed when I had my stroke in 2007 is paining alot, I had a cortizone shot in my should 0n Monday and it is still paining.
      I sleep most of the time.  Please do not remove from the group I will be back soon.

      Haiti is in my thoughts.

      JoAnne Holliday