hello again

  • Debbie P
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2010
      I don't know when I last posted. So I'll make a new one.

      I'm Debbie, 46 (47 in March) living in Oklahoma, married to Paul 41 almost 16 years (also in March, his BD is in March as well).

      We have 2 girls; Brandi 13 and Jadzia 9. My son Brandon is 25 (1st marriage).

      I do most crafts, garden, swap a lot of things (fbs, sheets, stickers, stationery samples, address labels, bookmarks, etc), love Star Trek and Star Gate.

      I'm a Christian Bible teacher for over 22 years. I collect Bibles, references, books on my interests, patterns, some jewelry, etc.

      I suffer bipolar disorder and other health issues. I'm also looking for good nutrition, teas, food supplements, natural means to help fight the bipolar.

      I welcome pals who want to talk about Bible topics, who have bipolar or other mental disorders especially. I could also use a few USA fb/sheet swappers.

      Debbie Pittman
      307 E. Virginia Ave.
      Anadarko, OK 73005-4240
      USA