Back In California

  • ~*JODI*~
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009
      Hi Everyone~
      I can't remember the last time I posted to the group, i've gone through so many changes the past few months, and haven't been active, sooo...I apologize for that. About a month ago I moved back home to California... I had spent a year in Missouri, and just wasn't happy there.. so I finally made the decision to come "home". :) I'm SO happy to be home. I  know in the past a few of you have talked about being pals with me, and I TRULY apologize for not getting letters out to you, and I hope you will forgive me.. everything was kind of up in the air for awhile with me not knowing what I wanted to do.. but things are calm finally, and I would LOVE to get back into palling, so if any of you are interested in being pals, I would LOVE to hear from any of you, any age, and any country. I'd be happy to write the first letter.. just let me know an address. I PROMISE i'll get a letter out shortly. :) For those that don't know me... I am Jodi, I am 40, I live
      in Southern California and I have two kids.. Dylan is 15 and Amber is 4. :)
      I hope all of you are doing well... and that you all have a great week.

      ~*Jodi*~
      Mom of two
      Dylan 3.29.94
      Amber 1.12.05