Re: [Multi~nation Penpals] Howdy Everyone To Bea !!!

  • bea and laurie O'keeffe
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22 11:24 AM
      hey Cyndie,
      I wouyld love to penpals with you im always on the look out for penpal. I am 23 and a mum to 2 boys jacob 4 and brodye 2 and my daughter, Tahlyah who is 9 and a half weeks. Would you like to write the first letter or would you like me too.

      Bea
      My Yahoo Groups....
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23 10:04 AM
        Hi Bea
        I would appericate if you could write the 1st letter. Thank you.
        Hugs Cyndie