Hello to all my friends--JH

  • Jo-anne Holliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2009
      It is Friday and yes another nascar weekend.

      First let me say Congrats to Kyle Bush on His Nascar Camping world Truck win Wensday Night. Now for a wild weekend after all the races are at Bristol TN and that is always a great race:  Nascar Nationwide race is tonight (Friday) on ESPN 2 at 7:30 et

      Nascar Sprint car race is on Saturday Night on ESPN 6:30 et lets go racing boys.

      Now to those in hurricane Bills way stay safe they say it is heading our way but I have my doubts seems to be more out to sea.  I live in Saint John New Brunswick Canada so we will see on that one.

      Have a good day everyone

      JoAnne H