Very Tired upset person posting

  • Jo-anne Holliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2009
      No this is not what you think please keep reading:

      I am very tired tonight as I did not sleep much last night my computer crashed last night, I had to send it away to be fixed it will be about 4 weeks to get it repaired and returned to me.  Ok now you are wondering how I am on the internet now will let me explain I still had the computer we had for Jim when he was working so I dug itout for now.  I just have to hope it keeps working as we were having problems with it before he stopped working so to make a long story short if I disappear for a while please do not remove me from your group it is only because I have no computer access.

      JoAnne H