Hi All

  • Jo-anne Holliday
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2009
      Just dropping in to say hi!

      My back is bothering me soI am going to call it a night

      JoAnne

    • Jo-anne Holliday
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
        Hi all how as your day gone so far?

        What did you do today?

        I rested most of the day it is to hot to get on the computer most of the day so I wait until nighttime when the sun goes down to be on the computer now.

        Have a great evening

        JoAnne