Its MaryBeth just checking in

  • MaryBeth Griffith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2009
      Hey everyone just checking in sorry I have been missing in action a lot here lately.
      Update on us here well Robbie went down to Mohawk to put in an
      application yesterday well the maintenance supervisor had interviewed him right there also showed him around the plant and so forth Robbie feels he has the job but the maintenance supervisor has to go through channels before he can say your hired so please do keep this in prayer.
      Robbie said it'll be a night shift possition electrical its not no problem for me if he works night shift Robbie also said that the job will either start out at like $17.00 or it'll start out at $18.00 so please we sure need this prayed for he really feels he has the job
      he said the supervisor said there has only been one other person who has applied for this job he said the supervisor said that the other guy had no electrical experience so that is a plus for Robbie he has it.
      But anyhow we are doing okay we're gonna get through this hardship and we are alive and in good health too.
      Have a Blessed Day
      MaryBeth Griffith
    • MaryBeth Griffith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
        Hey all its MaryBeth Griffith just checking in letting you all know I'm alive and doing well so is my hubby. Well I best go now you all have a good day sorry I haven't been checking in much these days things here have been sorta on the crazy side.
        Hugs MaryBeth