Hello

  • puzzled@ntlworld.co.uk
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi, I'm Paul, 48, from England and I'm looking for emailpals from anywhere. I'm single and not looking for romance just for friends. If you are interested then please get in touch.
    • Jo-anne Holliday
      Message 2 of 17 , May 3, 2009
        Hello Everyone

        This is going to be short I am looking for snailmail penpals otherwise known as postal penpals.

        I am 55 and a widow am improving myself in many ways.

        My husband died of Esophageal cancer on October 27, 2007.

        I had a stroke on May 1, 2007.  Due to the stroke I have limited use of my right side and cannot get out much therefore I wuld like penpals from all over the world.

        I have no children,

        Interests are many some are snailmail pen pals, bible study, reading, post cards, collecting tags that taggers make, collecting recipes, nascar, I like to receive fb's, and much more.

        I am looking for penpal groups to join, recipe groupd to join ,graphic groups to join, christian groups to join please send me a invite to the group if you have one I can join.

        I am on facebook under spirit.butterflygirl@...

        I hope to hear from you soon

        JoAnne Holliday
        33 Charlotte Street Suite 311
        Saint John
        New Brunswick
        E2L 5A4

      • Jo-anne Holliday
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 13 7:45 AM
          Just dropping in to say I hope everyone is having a good day.

          What are you doing today?

          What is you weather like today?  Ours is cloudy looks like more rain is on its way.

          I am about to depart for Nascar World, Yes I really do enjoy nascar.

          Join my groups

          JoAnne

        • Jo-anne Holliday

            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 26, 2011
              Hello all will not be around much tomorrow it is 4 years tomorrow since my husband died taking myself out to dinner and doing some shopping so I do not have time to think.

              JoAnne